Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Deep thoughts....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Deep thoughts....

    I loved my old job when I could hide in my
    cubicle and spend the day farting around.
    Instead it's just work, work, work here
    at the baked bean methane-research lab.

    Rest area, rest home -- what difference does
    it make? I'm sure Grandma enjoyed seeing
    all those big trucks pulling in and out.

    Sure, I felt stupid, but I was also mighty
    relieved when my doctor told me the burning
    sensation I was experiencing while urinating
    was due to standing too close to the campfire.
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deep thoughts....

    is this like Deep Thoughts on SNL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deep thoughts....

    By Jack Handey?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deep thoughts....

    I think a couple of those may be Handey's . Here's a couple more

    When I awoke in the middle of the night to the
    scratching on my closet door, it brought back my
    old fear of monsters lurking in the dark. Then
    I realized it was just the kids trying to get out.

    I nearly ran over a turtle today. I hate
    it when they dart out in traffic like that.
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •